Best CBD oil 2023
CBD oil from the perspective of customers.
We are a group of CBD oil consumers and we use the best CBD oils and products daily. Because there are many different CBD oils and information pages on the internet and authorities do not protect us consumers. We decided to create a website where you can find authentic and honest information about CBD and CBD oils. We hope that with this website you can use CBD oils and other CBD products safely and confidently. Welcome!
What do we consider important when choosing the best CBD oils?
We have been testing various manufacturers and brands of CBD oil since 2017. It is easy to find various CBD oils and information websites on the internet. The most visible of them seem to be the brand’s own websites and because many of us have also had orders made to them stuck in customs, we decided to create a website where you can easily find the best CBD oils that will arrive 100% safely without any problems.
The high-quality of CBD oil is mainly influenced by the plant material used in the product, as well as the processing and extraction methods.
Functional, CBD oil with noticeable effects
Where does functionality come from? Short answer: full-spectrum CBD oil is the best, because it naturally contains all the ingredients found in hemp.
Safe and pure
Products have been studied and objectively analyzed by a third-party laboratory and that these analyses are available to customers or available upon request.
Reliable and responsible operator
A reliable operator provides transparent information about their products and company without making excessive promises.
Fast and reliable delivery
Delivery reliability is a significant factor in determining reliability. It is best to buy products only from operators who guarantee that the product will arrive fast without any problems.
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is very popular among those interested in their health and performance. CBD is a naturally occurring cannabinoid found in cannabis plants (Cannabis indica, sativa and ruderalis), of which there are 120 different types named. The safety of CBD has been questioned by authorities around the world, and especially in Finland, partly because its natural and best source is cannabis plants, and partly because there is not enough researched information on its safety.
In reality, the safety of CBD has been widely studied (1) and the World Health Organization’s expert committee has released a critical pre-report on the safety of CBD. According to the WHO’s critical pre-report, CBD is very well tolerated and has a good safety profile. In addition, it should be noted that CBD oils are made from industrial hemp, which does not have psychoactive levels of the psychoactive delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) found in cannabis plants. You cannot get high from CBD oil.
Main findings of the WHO report:
- CBD is well tolerated and has a good safety profile.
- There is no evidence of CBD being addictive or having abuse potential.
- CBD has been shown to be effective in treating epilepsy in several clinical trials – a CBD product for epilepsy treatment (Epidiolex®) is available in pharmacies in EU.
- Reported side effects of CBD have been the result of drug interactions between CBD and existing medications of the patients (read more about drugs with interactions with CBD).
- So far, there is no evidence of CBD being used for recreational purposes or any public health issues related to its use.
- CBD can be converted to tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in laboratory conditions, but this does not seem to have significant impact on the use of CBD products.
- It has been suggested that CBD may be converted to delta-9-THC in the gut when in the presence of acid. Although more extensive human studies are needed to investigate the conversion of CBD to THC in the stomach and possible side effects of oral THC after oral CBD, it is highly unlikely that orally consumed CBD causes significant THC concentrations and effects.
- Neuroimaging studies in humans and animals have shown that the effects of CBD are generally opposite to those of THC. Some studies have shown that CBD can reduce or counteract some of the effects of THC.
- The possible toxic effects of CBD have been widely studied and CBD has been found to have relatively low toxicity. While THC can raise heart rate, CBD does not have such physiological effects.
- Clinical use of CBD is most advanced in treating epilepsy. There is also evidence that CBD may be beneficial in treating many other diseases. One potential therapeutic application that has been studied is the use of CBD in treating addictions.
How to find the truly best CBD oil?
The popularity of CBD is growing rapidly and so are the options as more and more people want to invest in it. For our CBD oil consumers, there are both good and bad sides. With the information below, you will know how to find the truly best CBD oil.
How to ensure the quality of CBD oil:
- Check the origin country of the hemp used -> hemp absorbs heavy metals and impurities into the plant, so the soil matters
- Check the farming method used -> organic is good, but only a certificate guarantees 100% true organic
- Check the method used to make the CBD oil -> the safest option is CO2-extracted CBD oil
- Check the cannabinoid analysis of the CBD oil Check if there are purity analysis of the CBD oil
- Check if the CBD oil is packaged correctly, meaning protected from light? (if the bottle is clear, the product will deteriorate more quickly)
- Check the hemp variety used in the production of CBD oil -> the more varieties used, the more complete the natural spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and other compounds and therefore a better interaction (entourage effect)
- Check if the CBD oil was made from biomass or hand-picked plant parts -> oil made from biomass is cheaper and if it is not filtered, the product may contain heavy metals and other impurities -> if it is filtered, the product does not have the full natural spectrum
- Check if the CBD oil is decarboxylated -> if not, is it made by raw extraction -> raw extraction has the best natural spectrum and interaction
Disadvantages of the rapid growth in the CBD industry:
- Regulation is lagging behind, meaning there are no clear standards and regulations for how products should be made and what they are allowed to contain
- Due to the lack of regulation, the quality of the purity of CBD oil can vary greatly, and in some cases, the oil may contain heavy metals or solvent residues
- Due to the lack of regulation, the quality of the effects of CBD oil can also vary greatly, and in some cases, the oils may not even contain CBD
- Companies entering the industry for profit are taking money away from genuine investment, leading to a decrease in investment and product development in the industry
Advantages of the rapid growth in the CBD industry:
- Competition is increasing, resulting in better products and services for those of us who use CBD
- Price competition is increasing, resulting in better prices for consumers
- Availability and quality are improving, and eventually, the industry and products will be regulated
CBD Oil 3.0 – CBD 10% + CBN 10% + CBG 10% (Hamppumaa)
- Strong 10ml CBD oil rich in different cannabinoids (10% CBD, 10% CBN and 10% CBG).
- A total of 3000mg of cannabinoids.
- Includes approx. 200 drops / 15 mg CBD / CBN / CBG per drop
- Decarboxylated, i.e. activated by heating
- Unique full spectrum with CBN and CBG
- Clear and pure CO2 extracted CBD oil
- High quality and filtered CBD oil
- Legal, non-intoxicating CBD oil in the EU